Who are we?
We are a group of whitewater enthusiasts and friends from McMaster and the surrounding area. New to this year we are part of the new and improved Adventure Recreation Clubs (ARC) which combines the Outdoor Club, Climbing Club and Whitewater Club under one membership to save you money.
Kayaking Course Beginner Level: This course is for people with little to no kayaking experience. In these classes run by our instructors from the McMaster Whitewater Club you will learn all the basics such as sweep strokes, high and low braces, the duffel and much more.
- March 4&5th 2:00pm – 6:00pm (Member $65, Non Member $95)
Kayaking Pool Sessions:
Want to brush up on your paddling skills or learn how to do a roll ? Throughout the school year we run kayaking sessions in the McMaster pool. These sessions are free for anyone with an ARC membership and $5 for anyone without (Sign up before hand is mandatory since we have a limited number of boats please visit the McMaster Whitewater Club’s Facebook page to register beforehand).
- Sunday November 27th 2:30-4:00pm
- Sunday January 15th 2:30-4:00pm
- Sunday January 29th 2:30-4:00pm
- Sunday February 12th 12th 2:30-4:00pm
- Sunday March 12th 2:30-4:00pm
- Sunday March 26th 2:30-4:00pm
For more information email email@example.com